- As I sit here tonight thinking about all the things I'm thankful for I'm listening to the sweetest sound...and that is my beautiful baby boy talking away. I just can't thank God enough for what he has blessed me with this year. I have never been SO in love.
- I'm also thankful for my wonderful husband, without him I would be LOST!! God knew exactly what he was doing when he put the two of us together. I know that there is no one else out there that is better for me.
- My parents!! I absolutely positively have the most wonderful and supportive parents in the world!! They have and would do anything for me and I could never thank them enough.
- My sister, George and Koby. I LOVE this sweet family more than anything. I miss them so much but I know that are where they need to be.
- My in-laws. The love they have for me and their grandson is just amazing. Jaxon is one lucky little guy!!
- My house and my job. I'm so blessed to have what I have!!
Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Enjoy this time with family!!
1 comment:
I just read your post about weight loss after having babies. After I had my third baby, I knew it was time to get serious on losing weight. Weight Watchers was the best thing I ever did!!! So easy to do. I did the online WW, that way, I never had to go to a meeting. Every Friday morning I weighed in myself. And if I had lost 2 or 3 lbs that week, I was so excited that I didn't want to splurge on the weekends. It works and it was cheap. I think $17 a month. I'm off WW now but when I gain a few lbs, I jump right back on it to lose the lbs. LOVE it!! Good luck!!
Post a Comment