Okay I know that
MANY of you are busy moms out there!! I am in desperate need of advice. I am really wanting to lose this belly I have after Jaxon but I just can't seem to get motivated. Every time I look in the mirror I want to
CRY!! None of my clothes are fitting and I have to camouflage this belly I have going on which is not easy. I have always been pretty lucky and haven't had to work out so this is really difficult for me. I'm so out of shape that I almost passed out on the elliptical the other day....after just 8 mins!!! I'm only 26 that shouldn't happen.
HOW DID YOU LOSE IT???
I know that I need to eat better and exercise. I have NO time in the mornings to eat a really good breakfast, I need something fast. Any ideas?? Also, I have NO time to go to the gym....are there things I can do at home to get results. Speaking of results I know that it takes time but if I don't see something fast I will quit.
So if you have any meal plan ideas or exercises please let me know. This is really depressing!!
5 comments:
Ash I think you look great! Honestly! Your tummy will probably never be the same...I'm trying to get that into my head right now. Cause I've had some of those depressing days where I just feel so fat! Which I should...I'm pregnant! The styles right now just don't help me at all. It's skinny jeans, tall boots and long tops...they don't do anything for me but make me look larger and being SHORT doesn't help!
For breakfast---I just started making smoothies. I buy frozen fruit (preferably bananas and strawberries for me) that have no sugar added. It just helps me for it to be frozen because it is already cut up and all I have to do is dump a little in the blender. Then I just add a little skim milk to it and there you have it. They are really filling and healthy. I'm bad about breakfast too. I use to never eat it until I got pregnant and have to or I'll be sick all morning. I've been hungry a lot lately, so I bought some packs of healthy nuts at Sam's. They are really filling and good for you! I'm trying to get better about eating more fruits and veggies. Most of the time the reason I don't eat fruit is just because I'm lazy and don't want to cut it up. Usually if I will take it to work with me, I will go take a break and cut it up. I'm better about it at work than home!
I've thought about taking a prenatal water aerobics class that is offered here. But time is a problem right now. I am so busy with photo shoots and editing and there is no way for it to fit into my schedule...maybe after the beginning of the year...or maybe never! ha!
Wish you lived close by and we could do stuff together. It's important to have a partner!
LOL! You are right, we ALL went through that! Tanner is 2.5 yrs old and I am just now back down to pre-preggo weight! It has taken me along time! I, like you, never had to worry about it before AT ALL! The first thing I tried that gave me instant results was Solo slim. With you being diabetic, I would consult a physician. I could sit here and lie and tell you I worked out and ate better but I didn't! I took those pills for two weeks and lost almost 10 pds. I stopped after two weeks, because that is all I wanted to lose and starting eating Special K bars for breakfast and switched all my drinks to diet or unsweetened. I can say I have maintained the weight loss and I am very proud of that! It is hard, especially when you have no time. I pick Tanner up and take him to school every day so I do not have time for the gym.
Again, I needed something to curve my appetite and they worked for me instantly, but I would never just tell a person to try diet pills without consulting their doctor first.
I hope you find something that works for you!! Don't get discouraged, we have all been there and it is a slap in the face when you realize your twenty year old body is just NOT THE SAME anymore!!
I am sure you look fine! Like Ashley said it never goes back the same. I told Scott the other day the reason women have pooches is for your kids to sit on when you carry them. Haha! I know it is hard but I have a good friend I go to the gym with 2x a wk and they have child care. It really helps to have a partner to hold you accountable. Hang in there and don't get down on yourself!
never had a child... but i did gain a lot of weight due to some meds i was taking back in 2005/2006. i started eating whole wheat english muffins with fat free cream cheese. i would toast them the night before and then all i had to do for breakfast was spread the cream cheese... and usually i would grab a banana or something out the door. i STILL do that same breakfast most days and i've been able to maintain (and actually lose a few more pounds) my weight since. for lunch it's usually a big salad and lots of water... water fills you up quick! you can always make salads fun too with strawberries, almonds, etc... doesn't have to be a boring ole salad! when i was personal training and main thing i told my clients was to avoid that "afternoon snack" because it usually turned into a chip raid! grab an apple instead. and try to eat supper as early as possible. i love rice, but white rice turns to sugar... try brown rice or whole wheat noodles for your starches.
i hope that helps a little. i am sure you are seeing yourself 10x worse than u really are... we are own our own worst critic when it comes to self image. plus, it's only been 3 months!!! give it time!
Thanks for the comment!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family girl!!!
Post a Comment