I can't even begin to explain how excited I am that it is finally Friday!! That means that I get to spend TWO weeks with my sweet baby boy who is growing just way too fast for my liking. It is my goal to get in as much Jaxon time as possible and I'm not in the mood for sharing people....haha at least not my baby!! I know the family is going to want to eat him up so I guess I will share a little. I am going to be taking a TON of pictures this Christmas because you know you only have one FIRST Christmas!! I know it's just going to get better and better as the years go by but what a blessing this one is to share with our son for the very first time. I'm telling ya it's really hitting me now and I just can't hardly stand it. Come on 4 o'clock!!
No comments:
Post a Comment