Our families (Mom's) just couldn't spend Christmas away from their grandson so they decided since they had already been exposed they still wanted us to come over and open our gifts. Jaxon was not asking like he felt bad so we thought that would be okay.
Christmas eve we went to my parents. We ate some yummy prime rib!! Mom and Shell knew just what I needed and wanted...clothes!! Jaxon got lots of fun things that will keep him entertained. You will see what Gordon got. Here are some pictures form there:
![]() |
| If you can't tell we are a little spoiled!! |
![]() |
| The gifts covered the whole front of the living room |
![]() |
| I love taking pictures when the kids are getting "posed" they always turn out so funny |
![]() |
| Jax is saying "mom, why am I on this box?" |
![]() |
| Koby had to catch Jax because the box caved in. I about dropped the camera!! |
![]() |
| Koby and his momma |
![]() |
| Shellie and Grandma |
![]() |
| Jaxon staring down his first gift planning out his attack |
![]() |
| This was his plan...eat the paper |
![]() |
| Daddy got a toy from Mimi and Pops. He is so sad that its been windy he wants to fly it so bad!! |
![]() |
| Jaxon had too much fun and passed out on daddy |
![]() |
| We made a HUGE mess |
![]() |
| Happy boy playing with Pops and Koby |
![]() |
| This is how he slept when we put him down....he was OUT |
![]() |
| Daddy all packed up with Jaxon's backpack on....I think it's a little small babe!! |
![]() |
| Nana and Paw have the cutest cowboy hat for Jax at their house Uncle Cody wanted to put it on him. |
![]() |
| Sorry these are out of order. I havent posted a pic of our tree yet so here it is. |
![]() |
| Look at that poor baby...but he is still adorable and sweet |
![]() |
| Opening gifts at Nana and Paw's |
![]() |
| This is how we have spent a lot of our time SLEEPING!! |
![]() |
| Is that not the sweetest face. Excuse our eczema!! |
So here is to a WONDERFUL new year!! I'm so excited that we get to start the new year with our little man. We have been so blessed in 2010 and we can't wait to see what 2011 brings.
























3 comments:
I remember so many Christmas days that I was sick. I hope yall are feeling better now! It's rough when it's your time off and you have to be sick! Jaxon's eyes are just getting bluer and bluer (is that a word??? it looks funny) and he is going to be one little cotton top! So sweet!
Sorry yall were all sick but glad your starting to feel better! He is a precious little boy! We missed Yall!
Hang in there sweet momma! I am so sorry you guys had a rough first Christmas! Jaxon is precious and growing so fast. I have been terrible about leaving comments but check on you guys frequently. Happy 2011!
Post a Comment