Just a little randomness from my iPhone:
 |
| The little man and I enjoyed a walk in this nice weather |
 |
| He always holds on...am I a crazy driver or what? He does that in the car to it's so funny |
 |
| I love watching him sleep it's just too sweet |
 |
| This one has a funny story behind it. The other night Gordon and I were watching Jax on the Mobi cam when all the sudden he was gone. Gordon went to check on him and he ran back in the living room and told me I had to come see him. Jaxon had crammed himself all the way to the end of his bed. Don't worry we moved him after the picture. Bumper pads still scare me but he loves them! PS I do wash his sheets but brown was NOT a good color the boy drools all over the place. |
 |
| Sweet boy playing in his new playroom. We converted the office into a playroom and it is WONDERFUL we can see him from the living room and kitchen. He is so good at entertaining himself. |
4 comments:
I'm loving this weather too....I've been walking everyday and hope it stays this pretty when Leighton comes so I can take her on walks!
Jax is such a cutie! I love the crib bumper picture. Love keeping up with you even though I do not get to post often. It's almost spring break for us. I hope yours is soon as well.
Cooper loved sleeping all curled up next to his bumper pads too! Playrooms are great!
SO ADORABLE!
I love catching little moments like that in the crib. They are priceless!
Post a Comment