Mr. Jaxon Roswell will be 7 months tomorrow!! He is at such a fun stage right now, it seems like he is doing something new just about every day. My sweet baby boy is just a joy to be around. I'm so lucky to have such a good baby. When he is fussy we know he is either hungry or sleepy because that's the only time we hear much out of him. Speaking of sleep he is doing so well...sleeping from around 7:30-6:00!! We just went to the outlet mall today to get some 9 month clothes because he is growing out of everything.
Here are some pictures to document some things our little man is up to these days:
![]() |
| This was the Sunday before Valentines day. Is that smile not to die for!! |
![]() |
| Jaxon is getting his two bottom teeth right now |
![]() |
| He gets up on all fours and tries so hard to go forward but he still goes backwards he can do the inchworm and get pretty far |
![]() |
| Sitting up like such a BIG boy...he is a drool machine these days |
![]() |
| Look at that drool!! HA |
![]() |
| Watcha' doin' mom? |
![]() |
| L.O.V.E those big BLUE eyes |
![]() |
| Checkin' it all out |
![]() |
| Holding his own bottle |
Baby Boy,
Mommy is just falling more and more in love with you each and every day. You are just PURE joy!! You have started to reach out for me which just MELTS my heart. When I come pick you up from daycare you just reach as far as you can with a huge smile on your face...PRESH! You have started to say "Dada" which is so exciting but why can't "momma" be the easy one to say HA. Just kidding dada...I know you are loving hearing that word. You are our little wiggle worm and so observant. I just wonder whats going on inside that adorable little head of yours. These have been the best 7 months of my life and I just can't wait to see all the new things that are in store for us little man!! Love ya to the moon and back!!
Mommy
(Yay me!! I got his monthly post done EARLY...so yes I missed a few...well a lot but I'm going to be better!! Starting NOW)









3 comments:
OMG he is getting so big! Your cousin misses you bunches. I <3 you guys!
I just can't believe how he has grown. Seems impossible for him to be already crawling and getting teeth. He is a cuttie pie. Glad all is going well. Just think summer is just right around the corner and it will be so fun spending more time at home with him.
He is too precious and from pictures I've seen he looks just like you! Can't wait to see y'all!
Post a Comment