Thursday, May 26, 2011

Jaxon cruising along

Even with pink eye my little guy is still a happy boy!!  It was so funny we bought him this little walking toy about two weeks ago and he hasn't been very interested in it.  He would use it when we walked with him and stood in front of it.  It would kind of get away from him and go a little too fast.  Well today I was home with him because he got pink eye.  I looked up and he had come out of his playroom just walking away!!  I had to get my phone and take a little video of him.  He kept going back and forth and was so proud of himself.

3 comments:

Candice Ronshausen said...

awww.... he is getting so big! I am so glad you are sharing this with all of us! He is truly a blessing! Love you guys! Hope he gets to feeling better soon!

ajphillips said...

Oh momma...he's about to be into everything!!!!

The Wiemers said...

Way to go Jax!