Thursday, June 16, 2011

Summer time means BUSY!!

So I am officially a stay at home momma for a little while and I am LOVING it!!  There is nothing like spending time with my boy.  We have been very busy with my parents moving, a wedding, swimming, and Sea World so far.  I also tried my hand a some pictures of Jaxon for his 1st birthday invitations.  I want to cry just saying those words where oh where has the time gone??  I will give you a little preview of his party decor I found it on etsy a while back and its just perfect.  Daddy loves it!! ha  Here are some pictures of our outings:


Swimming at the clubhouse where my parents bought a lot.  It has a full size pool, a kiddie pool and a lazy river...can we say FUN!!  My mother-in-law and Bentley joined us on one trip.  Neither baby wanted to give up a smile.



 This was Gordon and I before the Rehearsal Dinner Friday night for our friends Lacy and Jeffrey.  Gordon was the best man in their wedding.  Jeffrey and Gordon were roommates at Tarleton.  I just love that couple and I'm so very happy for them!!
 Mandi, Kayla and I at the dinner
 These boys are the BEST!! All high school buddies forever!!

 Jaxon and Koby playing paddy cake one morning

 Daddy all dressed up for the wedding
 Lori, Kayla, Me and Mandi at the wedding.  We had so much fun.  Love those girls!
 My Bestie! She has a 4 month old little boy....WOW is all I have to say!!
 The beautiful bride.  She is a wee little thing...I'm only 5'2" and I look tall haha
 Silly time
 Koby and Jaxon at Sea World
 Momma and her boy...man it was a hot one but he did so well
 Jaxon's picture for his invitation
Gordon's little girl cousins with their three second cousins.  How perfect is that they each have a baby to hold. HA

This is the cute printable kit I got off of Etsy.  My husband is in construction so I had to!!


1 comment:

Whitney said...

Enjoy your time! I've been waaaaay busier now than I was when I was working! I'm not really sure how that works! I feel like I can't get anything accomplished either! Ha ha!