Yes, this post is just about a week late but with the end of school being right around the corner I have been a busy momma!!
Let me just start by saying being a mother is better than I could have ever dreamed of it being. I cannot imagine life without my little boy in it he is just a joy to be around and makes me laugh and smile constantly. I had a wonderful 1st Mother's Day with Jaxon. Saturday we went out to my parents house for a big lunch with my family. It was great to see everyone and visit. We had to leave early to go to a couples shower for our friends Brandon and Mandi who are getting married in August. It was fun to get Jaxon and Roan (Jaxon's best buddy) together. I just can't wait to see the trouble those two boys get into. Roan's daddy Chad is one of Gordon's best friends from high school. Sunday we went to Church and then to lunch with Gordon's family. Gordon ordered me a necklace from the vintage peal with a "J" on it. I can't wait to get it!! We usually wait till the last minute when getting each other gifts so I can't be mad. ha Sunday afternoon Jaxon and Mommy played in his little crab pool that Nana got him for Easter. He was so cute just splashing around. I have a cute video but I can never get them to load.
I also have some really great news!! My parents sold their house and will be building about 5 mins away from us. I'm so excited, it's not like they were that far away but it was still too far for mine and my moms liking ha. Mom and Dad will be living with us while they are building. It will be nice to have the help.
 |
| Mommy and Jax (he kept closing his eyes) |
 |
| Nana and her babies (neither one wanted to look at the camera) |
 |
| He loves the water |
 |
| Told you he kept closing his eyes that day...way too bright |
 |
| Before Church |
2 comments:
Cute pics! I like your hair blonde! Happy first mothers day to you!!!
aww little man is getting so big! Love you and miss you.
Post a Comment