Jaxon has decided that he is just way too old for baby food these days! I'm having such a hard time getting him to eat anything besides crackers, little graduate veggie dips, and Mum Mum's. I keep telling him he can't survive on those things. The one good thing he will eat is yogurt, but I hate to give him that every meal. I'm such a chicken when it comes to him trying new things because I'm terrified of choking!! I don't think he is really picky as far as flavors because he ate every single veggie there was in baby food with no problem. I think right now it's just a texture issue. He hates any thing really mushed up. Like he will eat off a baked potato but not mashed potatoes!! Crazy kid!! So it you have any tips please feel free to let me know!!
Here are just some pictures I took of Jaxon with his grandpa's and daddy on Father's Day. The men in my life hate their picture taken so I just have to snap them anywhere I can get them. We went to Gordon's parents for a nice lunch and visiting and then we stopped by my parents so I could see my dad. It's so nice having everyone in the same town now!! I just love it!!
I took these yesterday. Mom and dad came to pick me up so we could go look at their house plans. My mother-in-law spent the day with Jaxon. He loves spending time with his Nana. Papa and Jaxon playing together before we left.
4 comments:
try mac n' cheese, grilled cheese is always good, you can cut up bananas, rice is good too..
Have you tried making your own baby food? That way you can purée it to be the right texture for him! That would be my suggestion! Are you using your new lens???
One of my girlfriends uses the baby bullet and makes her own baby food with bananas, sweet potatos,etc... She loves it! And she says that if you look at store bought baby food...it has a shelf life of like 3-4 years. That makes me a little uneasy!
Jax is so happy and handsome! It was so good to see y'all! I can see them in a few years getting into lots of trouble! Lol
Post a Comment