Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Summer time catch up

So we have been doing some fun stuff this summer but I have just been soaking up every moment with my boy that I haven’t shared it on the old blog.  So here are the pics to prove it.

Jaxon on the Island at the lazy river

IMG_9694 (1)

Jaxons lazy river partner Pops IMG_9698

Thanks for the ride Pops!IMG_9710

This is how we roll

IMG_9716 

Visit with the Wiemers

Little Asher

IMG_9724

Cooper and Jax

IMG_9726

Sweet Cooper going in for a hug

IMG_9734

Gordon holding the boys up to spin the fan

IMG_9740

Jax at Great Wolf Lodge for Koby’s Birthday party

IMG_9753

Silly boys

IMG_9756

So there ya have it, some of our summer.  We have a coast trip coming up with our besties the Gregsons so summer is NOT over!!  Thank goodness because I’m just not ready to leave my boy!!!

No comments: