Okay so I have two new post below the first is some of the things we have been doing this summer and the other is the first post about Jaxon's birthday. Tomorrow I will have my letter to Jaxon for his 1st birthday. So I'm back.....back to blogging!!
Everything looked so cute Ash! I've just been dying to see it! I'll get him a gift in the mail...just haven't gotten around to it yet! I can't believe it is the end of July either! CRAZY! Hope y'all enjoy the rest of your summer!
3 comments:
Everything looked so cute Ash! I've just been dying to see it! I'll get him a gift in the mail...just haven't gotten around to it yet! I can't believe it is the end of July either! CRAZY! Hope y'all enjoy the rest of your summer!
SOOOO glad!!! We missed you!
Sorry we missed the party. Cooper ended up sick with bronchitis. Looked like a lot of fun and cute!
Post a Comment