I’m so very lucky to have the privilege of being the aunt to a super duper nephew and a super sweet niece. I love them both so much and it’s so fun to see them grow. I can’t believe Koby is already 11!! It feels like just yesterday when my sister called to tell us she was pregnant with him. I remember I was 15 and I jumped up and down on my bed in excitement. Shellie and Koby where down last week. They stopped in San Marcos so Shellie could shop at the outlet. She bribed Koby with a trip to Texas Ski Ranch, where he bought his very own wake board. He spent all his money that he had saved up. That next day we went to watch his private lesson. He did SO great!! It was so much fun to see his face light up when he got up on his second try. Please excuse my phone pictures.
Kob about to take off on the big cable!! He took off his first try!! I think I’m going to embarrass the poor kid haha yes I am that aunt.
Now on to sweet B. I can’t tell you how excited I am to see Bentley and Jaxon grow up together. How special is that for them to be so close in age. Bentley is the funniest little girl. She cracks me up with her laugh. She is so smart and so sweet. I can’t wait to take her on shopping trips just her and her auntie. I’m pretty obsessed with little girl clothes so it works out perfect. It’s hard to believe she will be one so soon!! Babies y’all have got to SLOW down. But on the other hand I just can’t wait for them to really play together….Christmas is going to be a blast this year with those two. I will leave with a cute picture of Jaxon and Bentley fast asleep in my car on the way back to the house.
How cute is that!! They both have their paci’s and their hands turned the same direction.
I’m one lucky aunt!!
No comments:
Post a Comment