Jaxon had his 12 month well baby check up yesterday, July 25th. He was 1 year and 4 days old. He had to have 3 pokies as Dr. B calls them. I just LOVE her she is a beautiful person in and out. Just the way she talks to Jax is so sweet.
Here are Jaxon’s stats from his appointment:
Weight: 20 lbs 11 oz 18.57%
Length: 29 1/4" 31.57%
Head: 17 3/4” 15.23%
I was actually pretty surprised about his weight. He looks pretty plump to me!! HAHA Dr. B said that he was perfectly proportional. Of course he is still a little on the short side but that comes as no surprise.
Here is what you are up to at 12 months old.
- Standing by yourself for periods of time
- Walking with assistance
- Putting one object inside of another
- Waving bye-bye
- Can say “dada” “mama” “dog” “uh-oh” and “baba”
- Play paddy cake
- Eating all table foods
- Drinking from a sippy cup
- Drinking whole milk
- You can still wear some 3-6 month bottoms (Old Navy) mostly 9 month in other brands
- 9-12 month tops
- Favorite foods: yogurt and cheese but you eat just about anything we put in front of you.
- You are VERY strong willed but this will come in handy when you are older.
- You have 4 teeth on top and 2 on the bottom. I think more will pop up any day now.
- You sleep from about 8-8:30 or 9 most nights
I guess that about sums it up sweet boy. You are doing new fun things everyday and we are all just amazed!! You are such a joy with your sweet smile and infections laugh. I can’t imagine life without you in it. Mommy and Daddy love you to the moon and back!!
In the doctors office waiting
At lunch after our appointment
Do you think this child is spoiled or what?? He got some great goodies for his birthday and we finally got them all put away. Of course his playroom looks nothing like this as I type this post. It actually looks like he took that dump truck loaded up his toys and dumped them out EVERYWHERE!! ha
3 comments:
I think we are just going to have little squirts! But what else could we expect?? Sometimes I think L is closer in size to others because she's pretty plump looking herself, but then when I actually pick up other children, I can tell she is much smaller!
i FORGOT TO ASK, DID HE QUIT WAKING UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT FOR YOU?
Such a happy and handsome little guy!
Post a Comment