Friday, September 30, 2011

Catch Up!! and LOTS of pics

So I had to catch up on last weekend before another busy weekend. Last weekend kicked off the county fair.  Our school district gets fair day off so I took Jax to the parade Friday morning.  He was such a good boy!!  It started to get really hot near the end but I had to stay to get pictures of my kiddos for yearbook.  Wouldn’t ya know they were the V.E.R.Y last ones to go by.  Oh well it was worth it!!  I have some great students and it’s fun to see them outside of school doing fun things.  Sunday we had a family reunion on my grandmas side.  It was fun to show off my little guy.  He’s such a ham!

These first pictures are of Jax on his little swing set that he got from Mimi and Pops for his birthday.  It’s been a little too hot to play on it much.

IMG_9870 (1)IMG_9875IMG_9879 (7) IMG_9890

Sweet…sweet boy!!

IMG_9919

2011 County Parade

IMG_9916 IMG_9917

IMG_9932 IMG_9915

IMG_9922

Bentley was there too!!

2011 Lakey Family Reunion

IMG_9936 IMG_9937

Do you think I look like my Pops?!?  Haha  Love those baldies!!

IMG_9940 IMG_9941

IMG_9943 IMG_9946

Jaxon loves his 2nd cousin Candice

IMG_9952 IMG_9955

Loving on Mimi.  Easton being sweet to his 3rd cousin.

IMG_9949

He found a seat he really liked

IMG_9951

Sorry for the lighting but his little smile is just too cute, and the way he is wearing his hat reminds me of the way my grandpa wore his.  He would’ve been grandpa R’s little buddy for sure.  Miss him so MUCH!

IMG_9960

But I know he is looking down on moments like this and smiling.  Jaxon is so lucky to know his great grandma’s

IMG_9963

And I’m OUT!! (until the dogs started barking and woke him up!!!)

This weekend is Miss Bentley’s FIRST birthday so I will have a post about that later this weekend.  Hopefully before next Friday.  That’s just how I roll lately.

No comments: