Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I’ve been bad…very…very bad

What a bad blogger I have been lately.  My busy little boy has kept his momma pretty busy herself.  Let’s see the last time I posted was on my birthday which was very low key.  27 is not that big of a deal, it’s just closer to 30…YIKES!!  August 7th was also my parents 40th wedding anniversary CRAZY!!  So, we all just went out and ate some yummy seafood a McAdoo’s. 

I went back to work on August 22nd.  I came back to a BEAUTIFUL newly remodeled classroom.  I am teaching Speech, Yearbook, and Skills for Living (Home Economics).  So pretty much school has kept me busy too.  The year has started off great, I have wonderful students.  It’s just a lot of work!!

Jaxon started a new daycare the week before I went back to school and it is wonderful.  He was not walking when he started but he is just about a full time walker now.  It’s so funny to see Mr. Shorty waddling around.  He is seriously the cutest thing EVER!!  He has quite the personality and is such a ladies man.  His teacher said that ever person that walks in the classroom wants to take him.  If they only knew what little tantrums he has.  Even then he’s cute…little stinker.  With the start of daycare was the start of sickness.  He has already had strep, pink eye, an ear infection and the stomach bug.  Bless his little heart. 

I’m just trying to get back into the swing of things.  Thank goodness I have Gordon back home because being a single working momma was hard.  I look back at last year and I really don’t know how I did it without my hubs.  He truly is my best friend and my rock.  We make the best team.  Everything just runs so much better with him around.  Praise God for allowing him the opportunity to expand the family business and work back in our home town.  He is such a go getter and I couldn’t have dreamed of a better husband, daddy, and provider.  

So there ya have it a little…well long update.  I hope to be better.  To tell you the truth I have just been lazy and there is just no excuse.

Just for hanging in there I will leave you with a few pictures.  I will post two cute videos as soon as I get them uploaded to the computer.

Jaxon and Roan at our coast trip in July

IMG_9801

I think he looks so darn cute in orange

IMG_9809

Daddy and our blue eyed boy…I’m going to have to beat off the girls.

IMG_9824

   I loved this little outfit.  He looks like such a little boy…while minus the hair.  I sure hope he gets some more hair soon.  I can’t wait to style it.IMG_9866

1 comment:

ajphillips said...

So glad you updated, I've been missing see pics of the little guy! Oh, and you TOO! lol!

Hope Jax gets well...that's no fun. I think L might be teething and right now I want my happy baby back. She's never like this so I dread the first time she gets sick!

Have a great school year and give Jax a hug from us! He's a cutie!