Friday, September 9, 2011

Acting like college kids

Our friends Brandon and Mandi got married August 13th in College Station so the whole crew packed up and headed out to help them celebrate.  Jaxon stayed with my parents so we took full advantage of being in a college town with all of our friends.  I must say I’m getting too old for that!! HAHA 
It was a beautiful wedding and we are so happy to welcome Mandi into our circle of friends.  We are like a huge extended family, I couldn’t have asked for better people to raise children with.
Outside of the Dixie Chicken after the rehearsal dinner
I don’t really know what I’m doing…I guess I was trying out the hand on my hip trick but I really should pull those shoulders back.  HAHA
DSCN0989
Lacy, Me, Lori, Kayla, and Cindy (That's Chad and Lori’s mom she is the sweetest thing and such a hoot).  This was our “prom” pose.
DSCN0984
My girlies!!
DSCN0990 The Hubs and I.  Can you tell it was hot and humid?!?  Gosh I get so shiny.
DSCN0992
The beautiful bride Mandi, Lacy and I
DSCN0997
Sweet Brandon
DSCN0998
And this is how we ended the night!! Fun times with some great people!!
DSCN1002
Congrats again Brandon and Mandi so glad we could be a part of your special day!!

No comments: