Where oh where did November go!?! I cannot believe it is already the 10th of December!! I have been so behind and really with no go reason. School keeps me pretty busy and so does my busy little guy but I should be able to multitask a little better. I also don’t have many pictures to share because of that said busy little guy. I’m either too busy keeping him out of things so I can’t get pictures or he simply won’t sit still long enough.
We put our Christmas tree up the weekend of Thanksgiving. We had a hard time trying to figure out where to put it because I knew as soon as I would get it decorated Jax would come behind me and un-do it all. So, we decided to by a smaller tree to fit in the corner of our living room so we could blockage it. It has worked pretty well…he can still get the ornaments on the bottom. I will say I do miss my big tree but this one is very cute.
I just ordered us all matching stockings from Ballard Designs so I’m excited to get those in. I really just have the tree and those shelves done because everything has to be out of Jaxon’s reach.
This is also a little project we have been working on. I got this piece last year for a steal at Marshalls. It was brown and matched our end tables but I was tired of the “matchy, matchy” look so it got a coat of Heirloom White, some new knobs and hopefully we will finish it off with some antiquing glaze soon.
We made our first attempt, yes it was just an attempt at Santa pictures right before Thanksgiving. Jaxon wanted nothing to do with the big guy!! I even sat in his lap with him and he still screamed. Oh well we can always try again. I did take some pictures of my little cowboy before we left. He looked so stinkin’ cute!!
Don’t you love the pose!! haha
I had to get a picture of his belt, it’s just like his daddy’s. We don’t have any boots yet because he has a tiny foot. He still wears a size 4.
This was the only picture I got of Jax and Bentley on Thanksgiving. Love those two little turkeys!!
Koby got to spend the whole week before Thanksgiving with us while Shellie and George were on a trip. It was great getting to spend some quality time with him. As you can see the boys had fun with Pops!!
So that about sums it up. I sure hope to be better about taking pictures this holiday season. I have one more week of school and then it’s rush to get all my Christmas shopping done. Nothing like the last minute but I have no other time. I hope you are all enjoying this wonderful time of the year!! I’ll be back soon promise!! ;)
2 comments:
It was good to see y'all at Thanksgiving! You've got a cute little cowboy!
So I just sat here and read this blog, I don't think I have blogged a ton lately... but I JUST DID two in the past two weeks! :-) Miss yall very much! xoxo! Give my Jaxon big kisses
Post a Comment