How handsome is my littlest Valentine?!?
XOXO
He has a thing for those fingers latelyLove those baby blues…please excuse the messy nose
Okay daddy pick me up please I’m done with this photo shoot….he was actually saying “done”
awwww..... he's so precious. Oh wait you already know that! Miss you bunches!
Oh my goodness, he is SO precious!! Love his outfit - Manny has the same red shirt & wore it for V-day too! I love the sleeve cuffs on it. Love your blog and look forward to keeping up with you guys! :)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
awwww..... he's so precious. Oh wait you already know that! Miss you bunches!
Oh my goodness, he is SO precious!! Love his outfit - Manny has the same red shirt & wore it for V-day too! I love the sleeve cuffs on it. Love your blog and look forward to keeping up with you guys! :)
Post a Comment