Friday, February 3, 2012

A little iPhone Dump…and my baby is 18 months!!

 photo 1  photo 3 photo 4 photo 12 photo 23 photo 34

So it’s about time to do a post!! My last post was from Christmas and it is now February…where oh where does the time go?!?  My baby is looking less and less like a baby everyday.  I go in and check on him before I head to bed myself and I just stopped the other night and wanted to cry when I looked down into his crib and saw a toddler laying there. Not only is he looking like a toddler but he is also acting like one.  He picks up on so much and he is so stinkin’ smart y’all!!  Okay I know we all think that about our babies but for real ;)

Jaxon turned 18 months on the 21st of January, crazy I know.  Here are his stats from his appointment: Weight-24lbs 2oz (25%) Height-32” (40%) Head-18 1/4” (13%).  Dr. B was very pleased with his growth and development.  She said he is doing things at a two year old level.

Jaxon,

Mommy loves you so very much.  You AMAZE me!!  Your little personality is the cutest thing.  You do have quite the temper and you’re SOOO very head strong.  I really do have to laugh sometimes when you throw your little fits because you’re even cute when you are being a little toot.  You love music and you have great rhythm.  Those dance moves son…oh.my.word!  Your laugh is the dorkiest laugh I have ever heard it just makes everyone laugh along with you.  Some of you favorite words right now are of course “NO NO” you say this anytime someone is doing something you don’t think they should.  You will also answer with that when I ask you questions.  When you see your socks or shoes you say it over and over as we put them on.  You are becoming a little more particular about food but I think its more about those pesky two year molars than the taste.  Daddy and I just sit and watch you.  You are all the entertainment we need.  Baby doll I love you more than my words could ever express.  You are an absolute joy and I wouldn’t want to know life without you.   I cannot wait to see what life has in store for you.  Can you just slow down a little please!! 

XOXO,

Momma

3 comments:

Shelley said...

So adorable. Cherish the time... before you know it he will be 12 and in Jr. High :(

Candice Ronshausen said...

I miss him so much (and yall to of course) he is growing up so fast! We all know where that temper comes from.... not our side of the family at all. LMAO!

The Wiemers said...

Happy handsome little boy!