Better late than never right?!? Well we had a wonderful Easter. It started on Saturday at our family friends, the Shippey’s. They had about 40 people at their new home that they moved into about a month ago…you do Karlea!! It was so great to see everyone and Jaxon enjoyed the egg hunt and trampoline.
How cute are these boys in their shades….LOVE them!!
All the kiddos ready for the egg hunt. Koby was such a great big cuz helping Jax out.
Uncle George and Daddy helping out tooGreat Grandma Ronshausen and a few of her great grandchildren
Love the cheesy smile Koby
Jaxon would not crack a smile at all
This handsome man (my daddy) had brain surgery on Monday. The surgery went great and he is home and doing well. He is the strongest person I know. You would never know that he just had surgery. This is the third time for him to have this operation. His pituitary tumor had grown back. We will continue to pray that it is gone for good. Then on Sunday we went to my in-laws for Lunch. My FIL’s birthday was on Monday so we celebrated that as well.
How adorable is Miss Bentley in her little hat
Nana got the kids the cutest little bug that rolls around and blows bubbles. They loved them!!
Uncle Garrett and Aunt Darilyn got Jaxon some really neat little crayons that he also LOVED!
Egg hunting time
Bentley giving all her eggs to Jax. Sweet Girl!!DIVA!!
Happy Birthday Pa!! Sweet Bentley and her smile. I think this was the beginning of Jaxon not feeling well. He has had a fever since Sunday night. He has step and an ear infection. Bless his little heart. So that about does it. I’m all caught up now. Thank goodness my WONDERFUL sister was down for my dads surgery and stayed the week. She has been staying home with Jaxon. She also cleaned my whole house and did about 2 weeks worth of laundry. I don’t know what we would have done without her!! Love you sister!!
2 comments:
So cute! Glad yall are doing well.
Thanks for your comment on the pregnancy! Praying for your Dad!
So cute!! I love Jaxon's outfit. And I'm so glad your dad is doing well after his surgery!
Post a Comment