Sunday, May 6, 2012

Fun little weekend

This silly boys likes to drive with a hard hat on.  We finally took him outside to drive his car…he had been driving it in the house but he would just run into the walls.

IMG_1468Friday night we celebrated Garrett’s birthday.  Darilyn threw a little surprise party for him.  Jax and Bentley had a ball playing in the dirt.  They were both filthy! I didn’t get any pictures of them from Friday but this one is from the weekend before.

IMG_1456  They are going to be the best of friends!!

Then Saturday we had a 1st birthday party to go to for our friends August and Crystal’s little girl, Kierstyn.  The little owl details were too cute!

IMG_1476

IMG_1472

IMG_1477

IMG_1475

IMG_1491

IMG_1505

IMG_1512

The sweet little birthday girl!!

IMG_1509

Kierstyn and Jax…I didn’t get a picture of her big brother Gus.  Jaxon is in between Gun and Kierstyn.

IMG_1516  We had a great time visiting with great friends!!  I just love weekends like that.  I’m counting down the days till summer.  SO READY to be off with my little guy!!

3 comments:

Candice Ronshausen said...

tell him to quit growing... I miss you guys!

ajphillips said...

Yes he is growing up! I love to see little ones start to interact with their friends! Hope you guys are doing great!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

He is such a doll!! And what a cute party...so fun. :)