I have had this post on my computer FOREVER but I just keep forgetting to publish it. So here ya go a very long overdue post about my mothers day…
I feel so so blessed that I am Jaxon’s momma and that I have the BEST momma in the world!! We had a great weekend! We invited Gordon’s family over for lunch. Dad taught Gordon how to BBQ an awesome pork tenderloin. We had fun eating and visiting. It’s just so much easier to do something at the house rather than a restaurant. The kiddos are so much happier getting to run free. My parents stopped by that afternoon on their way home from the coast.
Momma and her boy!! God has blessed me more than I could have ever imagined. This child was truly made just for me.
My Momma and I. Don’t know what I would do without her!!
Here are some other snap shots of our day:
1 comment:
Have a great summer off!
Post a Comment