We left on Saturday, July 23rd to head to Galveston. We stayed the night there so we wouldn’t have to get up so early that Sunday. We went on a 7-day cruise to Montego Bay, Jamaica, the Cayman Islands and Cozumel, Mexico. We went with my family and the Shippey Family. We had a great time but I’m not going to lie it was work with an almost two year old. Thank goodness everyone just loves Jax and were so willing to help out with him.
Get ready for picture overload!!
This is one of my all time favorite pictures. Those two ladies sitting in the middle started it all….mom and Patty have been friends pretty much since birth!! Patty and Joe celebrated their 40th anniversary on the cruise and my parents 41st anniversary will be in August. I LOVE all of these people more than words could ever express. We may not share any blood relation but we are family in every sense of the word.
Another picture that just makes me smile…Mimi and Papa with their boys in Jamaica.
We went to a private beach in Jamaica and just hung out for the day. We took a little ride on a catamaran, ate at the restaurant there and played on the beach.
I’m not sure where Gordon was. I’m sure I sent him to go get something…poor daddy!!
The pictures just don’t do the water justice. It was beautiful and so clear!!
Mom, Shell, and I hanging out by the pool on the boat
SISTERS!!
Parts two and three coming soon. Too many pics for one post!!
2 comments:
Looks so FUN! But man I bet that was hard with Jaxon. Glad y'all had a little time to get away!
Looks like so much fun! Jamacia is where we went on our Honeymoon! Jax is such a cutie in his little suit!
Post a Comment