Ok so I have to back up just a tad and share a picture from Kemah Boardwalk. We met Shellie, George and Koby there Saturday afternoon for a short little visit. It was a really neat place that I would like to visit again when we have a little more time. Jaxon LOVED the train. Momma and Daddy on the other hand did not like it so much after the fact because Jax didn’t understand that we had to get off. That made dinner fun…NOT!!
This was us about to take off on our catamaran ride in Jamaica
Back from our ride. Jax really does not understand that all good things must come to an end. Ha!! You will notice I am wearing the same swimsuit in most of the pictures…this one just fits so well!! Plus I may have spent a small fortune on it so I wanted to get my $$ out of it.
We took over the hot tub one day…it was more like a lukewarm/cool tub
The “sisters”
Up next Part 3…the formal dinner night and probably some random pictures that I forgot
1 comment:
I am so excited to get to go on a cruise in October!! Can't wait.... your pictures are great and love the little man all dressed up he's so darn cute.
Did you do any fun things in Cozumel that you would recommend?
Post a Comment