Thursday, August 9, 2012

My baby turned TWO!! WHAT?!?

So my sweet baby boy turned two years old on July 21st.  I’m telling ya this has been the fastest two years of my life.  My heart could just explode with all the love I have for this boy.  He makes me laugh ALL THE TIME.  He is seriously so stinking funny.  One minute he is throwing one of those terrible two fits and the next he his belly laughing.  He has this bouncy cow that he rides while wearing his cowboy hat.  The whole time he’s bouncing he says “Cowboy, Cowboy”.  He talks constantly!!  I hear “momma” at least a million times a day.  I can’t even count the number of words he is saying right now.  I think the sweetest thing is says is “lub you, momma”.  Melts me into a pile of mush every time.  We are working hard at instilling manners in our little man.  He says “tank you”, “bless you”, “peas” (please).  He has become quite the mommas boy lately.  He is all boy…he loves playing with trucks and blocks.  He is weighing about 27 lbs but I will have more info after his 2 year check up on the 22nd. 

We had a under the sea party for him at my parents house and then went swimming at their neighborhood pool.  I tried so hard to keep it a small party but we have huge families so I don’t think that will ever happen! ha  Here are a few pictures from his party.  I will have to get the others off my moms computer.

Mr. Jax looking a little confused

IMG_1833 I made the little cupcake toppers but got the cupcakes from Walmart.  You just can’t beat $11 for 24 cupcakes!!IMG_1824

Thanks to Shellie and Koby this little project got done!!  IMG_1835 IMG_1836

IMG_1916

I didn’t get a picture of the food table, we served all the food out of beach buckets.  I also didn’t get any pictures of the guest…ARG!!  I just get so busy running around that I totally forget to get those shots. :(

It was a great party and we are so blessed with wonderful friends and family that love our little guy just as much as we do.

Baby Boy keep doing what you are doing because you are perfect in every way and I love you to the moon and back!!

1 comment:

Candice Ronshausen said...

I need to email you a bunch of pictures I took. I think i have a few of the tables. :-)