Thursday, September 6, 2012

Phone pics are better than no pics…

Here is a little look at what we have been up to.

We met up with Jordan, Ashley and little Miss Leighton for lunch and a trip to Bass Pro while they were in town.  I was bummed we didn’t get to hang out longer as planned but buddy boy ended up with strep right before they came. Leighton was not liking the 4-wheeler very much.  I’m just thankful I finally got to see that little cutie in person….it took WAY too long.  Sure wish we lived closer.

jax and L

Jaxon and Leighton were both on the move after that so this is the best I could do. jax and leighton The next big event was Jaxon’s 2 year check up.  This was us right before we left the house.

mommy and jax Here is how he measured up! I was thankful to see his weight had gone up.  We are not quite in the middle but close enough.  His growth curve is looking great and he is one smart little boy!

jaxs stats August 27th was my first “official” day back at work so Jax and momma took a little pic together.  He is watching Mickey Mouse so that's why he is looking up.

photo 1

Bentley is having two birthday parties and this was the first one.  Jaxon was in LOVE with the horses.

family pic

They are too cute for words!!jax and b

Would you look at that smile??

 Jax and daddy

We had a relaxing Labor day weekend that included a little swim with the Shippey Family

photo 3 Jax and Wyatt or as Jax calls him “Quiet” silly boy

photo 2

So that about does it.  I’m just working hard on my 5 lesson preps!!  This school year has been off to a great start.  My kiddos are really great and I’m so blessed to be a teacher.    Middle schoolers are a wacky bunch but I’m growing to love them!

2 comments:

ajphillips said...

Love that cream shirt and necklace with it! I'm just now finishing our San Antonio trip blog....there just isn't enough time these days! Jax and L sure were cuties!

The Wiemers said...

Cutie!