Monday, October 15, 2012

14 Weeks

Total Weight Gain: I will know tomorrow after my doctor’s appointment
Maternity Clothes: Still can’t fit into my maternity jeans, so pretty much all regular clothes with the exception of a few maternity t-shirts

Sleep: Pretty good. Getting back to sleep after my potty break is tough sometimes

Movement: I think I have felts some flutters…but could be gas…just keeping it real haha

Cravings: Sweet and Sour

Milestones: In the second trimester

I'm actually 14 weeks and 5 days...I am going to try to do these on time from here on out!!

5 comments:

The Ward's said...

Can't wait till you find out what you are having!! Cute bump! ;-)

Brandi said...

Congrats!!!! So exciting!! And you are too cute!!!

Tanner's Mom said...

Yay! Your so cute!
Keep us updated!

The Wiemers said...

Glad it's going well��

Candice Ronshausen said...

I love you cousin, you look fabulous!
Can't wait to hear what you are having.