Monday, October 8, 2012

What’s been going on with the Ward’s???

photo 5

photo 1

Yep, that’s right Jaxon is going to be a big brother!!  We are so excited to be adding to our little family of 3.  We found out August 3rd.  It was just Jaxon and I at home and there was no way I could wait for Gordon to get home.  We met Gordon and his parents for lunch and I told Jaxon to show daddy what we had been up to.  He handed him my phone with the picture of the pregnancy test.  Gordon was in a little bit of shock all though we had been trying for two months.  I don’t think either one of up expected it to happen so soon.  We then showed Gordon’s parents.  They were also super excited to add another grandbaby to the family.  I then sent the picture to my family and got some pretty shocked responses. 

6 weeks 4 days

photo 2

My first doctors appointment was August 23rd.  I was 6 weeks and 4 days at the appointment.  It was such a relief to see something in there and see the little heart beating away.  My doctor confirmed that my due date is April 10th. My second appointment was September 19th and I was 11 weeks.  It was just a belly check but we did get to hear the heartbeat, it was a strong 176.  The third appointment was September 26th.  I was 12 weeks and we had a great ultrasound.  They will determine the sex of the baby on November 13th.  We are not going to find out that day because that didn’t work out so great with Jaxon.  My husband let the cat out of the bag before the reveal party.  We will have a reveal party that Saturday so we won’t have to wait all that long.  It will be so hard but very worth it to find out with our family.  I’m keeping it a secret on how we will reveal it just for fun! ;)

This was our sweet little baby at 12 weeks

photo 4

I will start putting belly pictures up soon.  By the time I think about taking them I look horrible!!  Sorry it took so long to get this on the ol’ blog.  Most of you already know from FB but I wanted it on here because this is as close to a scrapbook as I will ever get.

3 comments:

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Yay!! Congrats!! And he is just as cute as ever! :)

Shelley said...

CONGRATS!! How fun :)

Tanner's Mom said...

YAY!!! Congrats!!!! I gave birth to Trenton on August third and you were finding out you were preggo!
How exciting!! The second time around has been SO MUCH easier!
Good luck and keep us updated!