GIRL!!!
I'm so excited to say that we will have a sweet baby girl to complete our family. We found out last Tuesday, November 6th. I was just so anxious. It really didn't matter either way and I would be trilled with whatever God would like to give me. I have just been praying for a healthy baby. We went to our appointment and I was really thinking it was another boy. This pregnancy has been very similar to my first. I had just told the sonogram tech "oh it's a boy" and she said...."um no it's not!" I was in total shock. Our sweet baby girl looks nice and healthy and I just pray she stays that way. We have had the girl name since I was pregnant with Jaxon. I just changed the spelling:
Kynlee Grace Ward
Jaxon has been right all along, he kept saying it was a baby sister!! I just know he will make a wonderful big brother and I can't wait to see the bond they will have. Having kiddos this close is kind of foreign in my family. My sister and I are 11 years apart and my nephew is an only child so this should be very interesting. What a journey!! We are so incredibly blessed and I plan on thanking God each and every day for giving me the opportunity to be Jaxon and Kynlee's momma!!
I will be 20 weeks on Tuesday so I will take a picture then. I figured I better get this news on here!!
3 comments:
yay!!!!!!!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!
I can't wait to see what's in store for you sweet family!!! GOD BLESS
Cooper kept telling us he was having a sister too! Haha I guess they knew:)
awww... look at your cute bump! Love you and hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment