Thursday, February 20, 2014

Hello there!!

So apparently having two children has wreaked havoc on my blogging.  I just can't seem to find the time.  Miss Kynlee is almost a year old people!!  My babies are too growing too fast for my liking and I'm just trying to keep up.  Most of the time I feel like I'm just keeping my head above water with work and everything else. But all and all we are just living life and enjoying our babies.

Jaxon is still loving school and has learned SO much.  I'm so impressed by what his teachers have him doing.  He loves his role as big brother and is so stinking sweet to his sister....most of the time.  Kynlee has really takin a liking to him as well.  No one can make her laugh the way he can.

Well here are some pictures of my precious babies for those of you that have not seen them plastered all over my facebook page. :)

September 2013




October 2013





November 2013


December 2013





January 2014

February 2014





So thats what we have been up to the last 6 Months!!

1 comment:

ajphillips said...

I've had a hard time keeping up lately too...but I just try to remember that this is probably my only way I'll ever "scrapbook." I always enjoy looking back at Blog books...so maybe I can make a better effort and keeping up! I hope you do too....cause I always enjoy reading! And seeing those precious pics!