Well not much has really happened this week. Poor Gordon has been sick since Monday, he had 102 temp when he went to the doctor. Finally his temp went down and he is getting a little better everyday. He better get well fast because his 23rd birthday is on Monday and we have a very busy weekend!! I am subbing tomorrow for a special ed class, I will let you know how that goes. Saturday I have my first real class for my teaching certification. As soon as I get out of there I am going to meet Gordon at his friends wedding. Then Sunday I am having our families over for a birthday lunch for Gordon. Lots to do and not much time. Oh well it's good to me busy!!
2 comments:
I am sure everything will work out great for you. Happy Birthday to Gordon... glad he is feeling better.
Good luck with your first class and also good luck tomorrow!
Love you!!
Hope Gordon gets better! Tell him Happy B-day!
Post a Comment