Thursday, January 24, 2008

Gordon is gone... :(

I'm at home all alone until Friday, Gordon went to a Ranch with his dad. I'm trying to keep myself busy and there is plenty for me to do like STUDY!! I just can't keep myself interested in it. Amanda and I hung out late night we went and had a margarita because she is all grown up now!! YEAH!! Then we went to see Juno, it was a really good movie of course me being the baby I am I had to cry. It was fun to catch up with her, thanks Manda!! I am subbing tomorrow at Vicki's school for 1st grade it should be fun. We will see how tired I am when I get home. Anyways just a short little post because I am procrastinating on studying for those BIG test I have to take!! Wish me luck....

4 comments:

schaefer's said...

Ashlee, Love your pics on your blog! You have the best wedding pics.. they need to be in wedding magazines. Shellie and I might have to dig each of our wedding pics out so we can all laugh.. Crazy hair and dresses!

Good luck on your test!

Candice Ronshausen said...

Hey I know exactally how you feel. Matt left for three days for a class in Houston and I cried the first night... then i couldn't sleep! By Friday I was glad he was home because i could have a nice nights sleep. Good luck...

Oh and i can't believe manda is grown up now too.... so sad. Guess we all are growing up...

Anonymous said...

we did have some fun!! Thanks for inviting me! Good luck on your test and keep those kids in line. BTW I love the new pics!

Ashley Phillips' Photography said...

Study hard...whew, I'm glad I don't have to do that anymore..I dont think I could get back into the swing of school!