Thursday, January 24, 2008

One more for the night...

OK this one is really important and I will need your help. My sisters very good friend Shelly has MS and we are joining her on the MS walk this March. I would really like to help raise money to find a cure. Shelly is an extremely strong person and I would like to do whatever I can for her and her family!! Any little amount you could donate would be very much appreciated. You can go to the MS website to donate www.mswalklonestar.org our team name is Team Live,Laugh,Love. Please click on my name to make your donation. I want to thank you all in advance!!

4 comments:

Candice Ronshausen said...

I donated under your sister. I told her last week I was going to donate and totally forgot to do it on Monday. Best of luck with the walk and have a great weekend!

Candice Ronshausen said...

Thanks for reading my blogs... Hope you had a good day today missy. How did teaching go??
we will be 8 houses down from Miss Haley.... yep same neighborhood in Lockhart. We are going to have to get togehter missy I miss my cuz!

Are you going to come help me decorate... I need a shopping buddy?

Oh and you welcome anything I can do to help out let me know.

Candice Ronshausen said...

thats cool... it will be a bit before we get in and organized.. So you have two months. :) LOL... I am so ready!

schaefer's said...

Ashlee, Thank You so much for spreading the word of the MS Walk. It really means so much to me. I would be lying if I said I didn't have happy tears. You are so sweet. I really appreciate you and Shellie joining me in the MS Walk. I know you have a few walks of your own in the near future.. I'll be right behind ya walking (please don't say running.. )lol.
Schaefer family Thanks You!