Gordon and Koby with the cookie cake...man it was good!! Look at that face!
Gordon got a Wii for his birthday...I didn't think I was going to find one they are sooo very hard to get a hold of. It is so much fun we all love it, my mom loved it so much she got herself one. Don't you like the "CHEESE" face (he hates to smile or pictures) I am going to have to break him of that!! Lunch turned out really nice, it was our first time to have guest over to the house. It was so much fun to host a little get together at our own home!!
Your mom got us hooked on that dang game on Saturday night! LOL We are going to get us one soon probably! hahaha! Miss you and love you guys. Hope Gordon had a great birthday. Muah!
YESSSSS I LOVE WII...Matt and I bought one (well he bought it but I claim it as ours lol)....took us 3 days and about 100 calls to places within a 100 mile radius! you got lucky! We absolutely ADORE it. Our favorite game so far is Super Mario Galaxy…rent it you’ll love it!! Your dress at the wedding was gorgeous! I loved it! anyhow...thanks for the birthday wishes and def. hook me up with a background...I don't understand how to make this thingy pretty!
5 comments:
Isn't it fun! I think we're growing up now! lol
Your mom got us hooked on that dang game on Saturday night! LOL
We are going to get us one soon probably! hahaha! Miss you and love you guys. Hope Gordon had a great birthday. Muah!
Ash-We had a great time at your house on Sunday!I love the picture of Gordon&Koby.See you in the morning sometime!
YESSSSS I LOVE WII...Matt and I bought one (well he bought it but I claim it as ours lol)....took us 3 days and about 100 calls to places within a 100 mile radius! you got lucky! We absolutely ADORE it. Our favorite game so far is Super Mario Galaxy…rent it you’ll love it!! Your dress at the wedding was gorgeous! I loved it! anyhow...thanks for the birthday wishes and def. hook me up with a background...I don't understand how to make this thingy pretty!
you did say that I would get adddicted... dangit!
love your page too now if I can just figure out that s$#t! haha
Post a Comment