Sunday, February 24, 2008
Our weekend
Gordon and I went to the Comal County Gala on Saturday. We had a good time it was fun to see some people I have not seen in a very long time. I saw one of my high school Ag teachers, which was fun. Today we went to lunch with my sister, George, and Koby. They had come into town to see our grandma. We all went to the nursing home after we ate. Grandma seemed to be doing well, but mom talked to her tonight and she is in excruciating pain. My heart goes out to her I just want the pain to pass!! It was so great to see my sister, George and Koby. I thought it was so nice of them to come all that way to see Grandma, she has really missed Koby and I'm sure it meant the world to her to see them all. Koby is such a little boy we almost have to tear his DS out of his hands to get a hug and kiss. I will take whatever I can get from him, he is growing up so very fast!! I picked him up and his feet just about touch the ground. I told him in about two years he will pass Aunt Ash up, well we all know that's not too hard!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow! We are going to see grandma this weekend. I just haven't had time with all the moving. I feel so bad for her!! Thanks Ash for helping out. I wish we lived closer so we could help out too. Hope you passed your test I was thinking about you on Friday when we were in San antonio. Love you!!
I called and talked to her for about 20 minutes. I know she is bored when she talks to me for a while! HA! She said that she had a really rough night and the PT guy came in and she told him let me rest please. Poor thing brings tears to my eyes.
Post a Comment