Saturday, February 23, 2008

So I think I Passed....

Well I took the test last night and I don't know about others but the one I took was hard. Some questions I didn't really even know what they said. It is really nerve racking when you know so much is relaying on this test. My heart was about to beat out of my chest and I sat there for a good two minutes wondering if I should click continue to end the test. At the end you get a preliminary score and mine was passing but not by much. I got 74 correct out of the 100. I will get the final score in the mail in about a week and this score will be different it will be a range of 100-300, 240 being the minimum to pass. So with all that being said at this time I think I passed, I HOPE I passed!!! I will update as soon as I know for sure!! Thanks to everyone who wished me luck, I sure needed it as you can tell!!!!!

1 comment:

ajphillips said...

No worries, you passed!