Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day!



These are my beautiful roses from my WONDERFUL husband!! Gosh...I LOVE THIS GUY!!! I really think I fall more and more in love with him everyday. We went to the San Antonio Rodeo last night, Clay Walker was the performer and he was GREAT!!! He is so darn cute. He recently got married also and he brought his new wife up on stage and sung to her, it was so sweet. We had a really good time!! I love the rodeo I have been going since I was a very little girl and it never gets old!!

3 comments:

The Wiemers said...

Sound like you had a great Valentine's Day.

ajphillips said...

c.w puts on a pretty good show. He's quite an entertainer!

ajphillips said...

yes lacye feels better...i dont know what was up with her but she finally just quit doing that! We're doing great...i am taking a new job...i'll post about it on monday after i quit the one i have now. It is my dream job & is going to help us out a lot...i'm very excited! I hope all is well with you all!