Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Weekend....

I had yet another Saturday class but it's almost over. I have one class on Monday then one on Saturday and it's OVER!!! YEAH!! Ok so Saturday I came home from class and got busy on laundry and our closet. I color coordinated all of my tops so that I could find things a lot easier. I have the "I don't have a thing to wear" syndrome !! I have a ton of clothes they just all get lost in the mix of things, so I thought this would help me stop buying new things. I sure hope it works, we really need to be saving money.
My color coordinated closet

Just a funny picture of Cole!!

Today we slept in which was very nice, Gordon went and got donuts and starbucks!! After that we went to visit with my family we had a very good time. Wow, what a pretty day!! Shellie came in because she has an appointment tomorrow. She came in the house and told grandma, mom and I, "You might be a redneck when you are knee boarding in a field behind a four-wheeler." I started laughing and didn't believe her. Well sure enough Gordon was pulling my cousin Shawn behing the four-wheeler on a knee board! It was pretty funny.
Gordon and I on the back of the golf cart going down to my grandmas

Shawn about to go on the knee board

Take off!!

2 comments:

Candice Ronshausen said...

Those are some freaking hillbillies! LOL... those boys...
Dang I wish I would have known you guys were going to be there we would have came too. Oh well maybe next time. :)

ajphillips said...

Oh closets...Jordan keeps his side so unorganized. I tried to organize it when we moved in but it didn't last long! I'm ready for spring cause I'm so tired of my winter clothes!