OK so I am sitting here trying to make out a grocery list and think of things to make for dinner. Well I keep coming up with the same old things, so please help!! If you have a simple quick dinner recipe e-mail them to me at ashleeward07@yahoo.com. When I get the recipes I will post them for everyone, this can be a great way to help everyone out with the daunting task of coming up with dinner ideas. Thanks in advance for your help!!! Have a great week everyone!!:)
6 comments:
Emailed you a receipe :) Send me some that you make all the time.... :)
You basically know everything I cook after living with me a year. I know what you mean though, I never think of anything different! We've been grilling out a lot! I don't like recipes with a ton of ingredients in them either...it seems like I never have it all! Another thing I have been doing is throwing something in the oven at lunch and setting the timer to come on at a specific time, then it is ready when you get home! I definitely want to see all the recipes you get!
Sorry I am not much help right now. Nothing sounds good to me. I do have a homeade chicken pot pie receipe that is easy. I will send it later.
Hey... I LOVE grilling, too. But other good stuff I do are chicken and rice, roast, fajitas, garlic spaghetti, hot open faced sandwiches, pork chops,...Hope this gave you some ideas!
Thank you! You so should have seen Matt freaking out I about DIED laughing.... .. if he brings a snake I don't know what I will do.
chicken parmesan chicken
I don't have the recipe in front of me, so I won't give you exact measurements but it's easy and so good...
Melt butter in bowl.
Dip chicken in butter.
Dip chicken in zip lock bag full of parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Shake the bag to coat the chicken well.
Place chicken in pan. Pour remaining butter and parmesan cheese over chicken. Cook for 30 minutes (or however long needed).
This recipe is soooooo yummy and easy. It literally takes 10 minutes to make. The extra butter and cheese make these yummy little crispies. I put the chicken over pasta.
Post a Comment