I am so glad that I am married to a handyman. We woke up on Saturday and I had a huge project in mind. In our bedroom we have a ton of wires that I hate, I tried to cover them up with a desk and all sorts of odds and ends. So, I came up with this shelving unit idea. When I come up with ideas like this I can see them in my head but I never know how to make them work. Thank goodness my husband can see inside my head and figures out just what I want. I love, love our new shelving unit, it does the job!! While Gordon was building the boxes I was busy in the house doing our spring cleaning. It was so nice to get everything organized. We went to yet another wedding yesterday!! Christine told me we were professional wedding crashers. Today we got up and went to church and them came home and got busy finishing up our project, we painted and painted!! I am so glad it is finished and up!! Here is a few pictures of the new unit.


5 comments:
Ashlee, that looks real good - now you need to give me some ideas when your not subing. We had a good time at the Phillip's and Koby played good ball. I still don't know what to put when I close this thing. I need more lessons. Mom
Looks good...we need to build some shelves in our garage, maybe we should hire Gordon!
can you send your handy man and yourself over so I can get stuff done around my casa! :) Looks BEAUTIFUL!
Ash & Grodon....Way to go that looks GREAT!!! I really like it. George thought you guys did a great job too!
That looks good and a good idea to hide wires.
Post a Comment