Mom,
I just wanted to tell you that I love you and think the world of you. You have been there by my side through the good and bad. I feel so blessed to have you not only as my mom but my friend, I know I can always come to you. I hope you had a great mother's day!! I love you with all my heart forever and ever!!!
You have helped me grow from this....

to this.....you were the one by my side every step of the way!! Thank you for everything!!
3 comments:
That was very sweet. I feel the same way about you. I am so glad you are so happy with Gordon. That is so important to me. I'm sorry we didn't get to spend Mother's day together which was my fault, but next year is mine.
I know I don't say much on this blog, but right now I have to pay bills and clean house. Love Mom
Awwh your picture is too cute! You were a little chunk too!---so was I. Glad you posted, I've been wondering about you!
Hey chunky monkey!!! hahaha
Great picture!
Hope you had a great day!!
Post a Comment