Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Phillips Family is on the move....

Yes, the Phillips Family is moving again!! My brother-in-law got a call from Morrison Supply (his former employer) they gave him an offer he could not turn down. The only bad part is they will be moving to Aledo. I have to brag a minute on George because for Morrison to call him after he quit and to want him back is really saying a lot. He had worked for them for 8 years and pulled out a miracle for the store in New Braunfels. He has accomplished so much and I know that the sky's are the limits for him up in the Ft. Worth area. I am extremely sad to see them go but could not be happier for them for this opportunity that has presented itself. I know that the area is so nice for kids to grow up in so that really gives me a piece of mind for Koby. Koby seems to be taking it really well, you know kids all he wants is a house with a room for him and all his games!! I wish them all the best and Shell you know I will come visit you any chance I get!! I love you all so very much, this is where God wants you so know that he will take care of the rest!!

2 comments:

ajphillips said...

That's great for them! I think that would be a pretty good place to live...kinda out of the city!

Shelley said...

They will LOVE Aledo. Some of our best friends from ACU live there! We may have to try and get them all the meet :)