I HAVE A JOB!!!!!!!!!!
I will be working a Canyon High School in the Counseling Center as an Educational Assistant. No, it's not teaching like I would prefer but it's a JOB!! It will be full time so I will get benefits, which I could not be happier about!! This is a foot in the door and a step in the right direction. I can't even explain how excited I am. Maybe next year will be my year to be the teacher I have dreamed of being!!
10 comments:
YEAH! I knew that was good news when they emailed you! CONGRATS! when do you start?
Yeah! I was just about to tell you to hang in there b/c Principals will be hiring on into September and then I saw your new post! Congratulations! That will be fun and your right, you'll have your foot in the door. Was this the job they called about yesterday saying they offered it to someone else?
YIPPEEE!!! My old Ag Teacher just got hired on at Canyon. Congrats ashlee!! So happy for you. :)
Congratulations, I am proud for you.
Congrats!!! I am happy for you and know it is a load off your back.
I am almost in tears! I have been praying for you and your job search. (Even though I have never met you :) Our God is so good. Pray for me... I am hoping for something so I dont lose my sanity when my baby goes to Kindergarten! Congrats!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy for you and glad you have this good news of a job. You will be wonderful and they will love you! Have a fabulous weekend!
Congratulations Ashlee!! I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to hear all about it. Hope to see you soon.
Yeah Ashlee.. boy I went away on Vacation only a week.. and so much has happened, but i am so glad that I see your "super positive" post as the first thing I saw on your blog! You are going to have a great time! See.. you time is here..
YESSSSS! I am SO excited for you. Let me know if you want me to make you another header with the paisley you liked on my page. It was not for me but I love it and would live to use it in a design. Email me! :)
Post a Comment