Thursday, August 7, 2008

August 7, 1971


This was the day 37 years ago that my parents were married!! Wow 37 years that is a long time. I want to wish them a very happy anniversary!! I love you both with all my heart. You both have been the BEST parents a girl could ask for. Mom you are my best friend and dad you are my hero.

Little did they know when they picked that date 37 years ago it would also be the day that they would welcome their 2nd little girl into the world 13 years later. Yep, that was me I was born August 7, 1984. I am the anniversary gift that just keeps giving(or from my dads point of view keeps taking) haha!!!

**I will post some pictures later of the anniversary/birthday dinner**

5 comments:

ajphillips said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Ashlee, Happy Birthday to you! You better be glad I only typed that and really didn't sing it...you know my singing skills!

I planned on writing you as soon as I could this morning and dang it you already made a post! Hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Shelley said...

Happy Birthday! Cant wait to hear about your first day of work :) and YEAH for new clothes!!!

schaefer's said...

Ashlee, Happy Birthday! I didn't know that very big fact about you & your family.. of your parents anniverary and your birthdate! That is really cool! Hope you have a great birthday and your parents have a great anniversary!

Cheryl said...

I hope you have a very happy birthday!!!

The Wiemers said...

Happy Birthday!