Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I LOVE my job....

Sorry I didn't blog about my first day yesterday but I'm having to get back into the swing of things, you know being a big girl now!! I can't put it into words how much I love my new job. All of the counselors are the sweetest people in the world. Also, the Secretary who I work very closely with is AWESOME she has been there for 27 years and knows her stuff!! I am so blessed that this opportunity came up. I feel right at home at Canyon everyone has been extremely welcoming. Oh...speaking of that one the counselors brought me flowers Monday because she knew my birthday was Thursday. I just thought that was the sweetest thing ever. So that is how my week is going so far, hope everyone is doing great!!

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

That is absolutely wonderful! Your coworkers sound awesome!!! Sounds like yours school year is off to a great start!

Whitney said...

Counselors are the best... ha! That's what I am. I'm glad you like your job!

Shelley said...

YEAH! I am so thankful that you are have WONDERFUL first day:) Cant wait to hear more!

ajphillips said...

Glad you like it...I bet it is a little tough getting back into a routine!

schaefer's said...

Yeah... I am so glad that all that "wait of finding a job" PAID OFF~ sounds like you are already right at home there! I am so happy for you!

The Wiemers said...

Glad you like it!

Brandi said...

Ashley I am so happy for you, I can't wait to hear more. Good luck with everything.