Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving and Christmas Tree...

We had Thanksgiving at my parents with the whole family. As usually we had a TON of food!! My sister, Koby and George came to town. It was really nice to see them all, it had been about a month. Gordon and I went back out there on Friday to stay the night so we could visit with them some more. I feel like all we did was eat!! HAHA

I told you we had a lot of food...Aunt Carol is making a funny face!!


Gordon and dad being silly.


Little Miss. Haley...she's too cute!!


My goofy brother-in-law


This was at our house before me went back to mom and dads Friday...Gordon and Cole wanted to take a nap!!


Some of our Christmas decorations...


Top of the entertainment center...


We don't have a mantle so our stockings are just hung on the wall


And finally the tree...


Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and I can't wait to see every ones trees!!

6 comments:

Shelley said...

Your tree looks great!

Candice Ronshausen said...

Okay so I have not had time to do anything! We put up our christmas tree and that is about it. I will have to get my crap together. This funeral stuff sucks! I love you!Glad I got to see you on Turkey day... oh and look at my face!!! haha

ajphillips said...

Everything looks great Ashlee! It's so funny to see everyone wearing flip flops and capris on Thanksgiving....It was COLD here.

schaefer's said...

I like your Christmas tree, and Alyssa and I spotted your Mickey Mouse ornament immediately! Looks great!

Cheryl said...

What a beautiful tree! Looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with LOTS of food!

The Wiemers said...

Your decorations are cut. Glad you had a good thanksgiving.