Thursday, January 1, 2009

HaPpY NeW YeAr!!!


Hope everyone is having a great start to 2009!! We brought my mom home yesterday from the hospital. Her surgery went really well. The doctor is really pleased with the outcome. I stayed the night here at my parents last night. Gordon is hunting so I didn't have a new years kiss, but oh well I didn't even make it to midnight. My dad has been cooking non stop so I have been eating non stop. Last night he made some homemade chips and chicken tenders, this morning he made the BEST cinnamon pancakes, and today we had roast, black eyed peas, rice and cornbread. I told you WAY TOO MUCH food!! So much for that resolution!! HAHA

It's been nice to spend some quality time with them both, I'm glad I was off this week. I think I better go home tomorrow and get my house back in order. I have not even touched my Christmas stuff!! I can't wait to get it all out and cleaned.

Don't forget to eat your black eyed peas!!!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Love your new 2009 blog layout! Very cute and fun! Wishing you a Happy 2009!

Candice Ronshausen said...

Hey babe hope your mom is doing better. We love you and yay for a new year! :)

Thanks for taking care of your older cousin too! ;)

ajphillips said...

Hope you have a great New Year! We'll be in SanAntonio Feb 14-16 for the stock show...we'll have to plan a dinner night!

The Wiemers said...

Happy New Year! I am glad your mom is doing well.