Gordon videoed me at the bottom of the bunny slop.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
A fun trip & the hubs b-day
So wow I have been so tired since we got back from Ruidoso we have been going non-stop. Monday was a crazy day at school because it was the first day of the semester. These kids sure crack me up with their schedule request. Needless to say I went home with a migraine that day!!:( Tuesday was my very, very good friend (more like little sister) Amanda's birthday!! We celebrated with her and her family at Johnny Carinos (well now it's just Carinos). It was so nice to spend time with the Shippey fam. I just love them all, they are like blood to us. Today is my hubby's birthday!! The big 24!! Our trip to Ruidoso was his birthday present. We had a great time, I have never skied that much. It was all man made snow but we still had a blast. I even worked up the courage to go down the face. It's only a blue but man is it steep. Gordon and I celebrated his birthday with a steak dinner at home tonight. Gordon's parents are going to take us out to eat Saturday to celebrate. It's fun when you get to stretch it out!! LOVE YOU BABE!! Ok so I will leave you with a few pics from the trip. I don't have very many at all. I will also try to upload a video, I not real sure if I can.

Gordon videoed me at the bottom of the bunny slop.
Gordon videoed me at the bottom of the bunny slop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Gordon!!! Glad ya'll had fun.
Happy birthday to Gordon!
God I rememeber when we all went to Ruidosa way back in the day. So much fun!
We would probably have fun skiing together...I like going slow too! That big one, I did it a few times, but it just wore me out...
Post a Comment