What is a girl to do with herself when her husband is at the deer lease? Well this is what I did:
1. went to the bank
2. went to HEB
3. vacuumed
4. mopped
5. did laundry
6. designed a new blog layout!!
NoW wHaT sHoUlD I dO?????
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am so excited about this up coming week!! We are leaving Thursday morning(midnight to be exact) for New Mexico!! We are going snow skiing. This was a very spur of the moment trip. We are going with Gordon's cousin Chad, Nicole and maybe another couple. I'm SOOOOO ready for a trip. This is the first one since our honeymoon. I told Gordon we should take one winter vacation and one summer vacation this year. I hoping for a cruise!! So anyhoo just a little update.
2 comments:
CUTE new blog :) Have fun skiing!
Yeah I made it myself. Actually, the orange flowers were left over from my wedding so I just added a little blue and cream to it.
Post a Comment